
I know I've done an update on a different hunt, but after downloading pictures from Cyndi's camera, and having the ability to blog from the photo software, I had to give this new system a try. These shots are from the opening day of deer season. I took Mitchell out to a few locations, and we did some exploring. We hit some sub-alpine ridgetops, and probably should have gone to some alpine instead. We saw lots of deer, but no bucks. At one point, to liven the day I blew on the deer call and we had 11 different deer respond from all different directions. These are a few of those deer. One final location required scaling the edge of a rock pit to check out some muskegs I'd never been into, and at one point I thought me and Mitchell were on a safari instead of a deer hunt!

No comments:
Post a Comment