Friday, December 14, 2007

Yee-Haw! We got some THING'S!!

While driving up to the traps, lo and behold.....................beety eyes were lookin' right at me when searching from the road. "AAAAAHHHH!" Went an excited mother! "I got mink! I got a mink!" Looking closer..."I GOT A MARTIN!!!!!" Jumping up and down uncontrollably! Jeff comes out as calm as a baby asleep says in a quiet voice, "Calm down, calm down" I shouted..."HOW CAN YOU BE CALM WHEN YOUR WIFE GOT A MARTIN ON A TRAP SHE SET ALL BY HERSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GOT HER FIRST MARTIN?!!?!??!" He was tickled to his bones! I couldn't brave myself to put it out though. That's something I'm going to have to do after the 3rd or 4th Martin. But today...Excited Mitchell took pictures while dad did "IT". You know!

That was the only thing we got that day. It was caught on the first trap but the excitement lasted till we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment