
Poor Pook!!!! She was in a bike accident on Sunday the 10th. She was so dramatic!!! After a couple days her wrist was still hurting, I brought her to the clinic and had it x-rayed. To our surprise, she had a fracture on her wrist and another crack between her wrist and thumb. They need to wait till her swelling goes down before they know if

there is a third crack.
Here is a pic of her road rash in the shape of a heart. Wouldn't ya know it? Even her scrapes are too cute to boot!!!
She is doing fine. Everything is in check. When she is picking up something now it's, "ow ow ow ow ow" putting something down it's "ow ow ow ow ow"
I can imagine now what my parents went through each time I was in an accident. Poor me! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment