Thursday, July 9, 2009
Just a Beautiful Wednesday!
We decided to go out fishing early Wednesday since it was going to be 5 foot seas. We got a seal so decided to cook it on a beach and did some swimming afterward at a place called Doyle Bay behind Craig. We had fun on the tree swing. The kids got some needle fish while swimming. We had a blast! After that we went fishing and got about 9 fish ranging from black rockfish to yellow tail rockfish. I lost a huge something...which was probably a ling cod. We never saw it. I fought with it for about 15 minutes then it let go of the hook! Before going out fishing I prayed that we would get a pacific cod...which is my favorite fish! At the very end of the day on our way home, GUESS WHAT!?!??!?! An eagle, of all things, was looking like it was injured. Getting ready to call home to Jeff to let him know about the injured eagle...we looked below it's feet...and low and behold...it was a live Pacific Cod in its talons. Thanking God for the cod, I clubbed it, the "cod" and put it in the boat. God works in mysterious ways! We cooked it up! IT WAS THE BEST COD EVER!!!! It fed us all!!!! Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment